Tuesday, August 31, 2010

"Groovy Guitars" Personalized Baby Blanket


I made this blanket for my son for his first birthday.  I was looking for something that wasn't quite so babyish and more boyish now that he is going to be a toddler.  I love the vibrant colors of Michael Miller's "Groovy Guitar" print.  I also tried a new style of letters, which I think turned out really cool and goes along with the funky look of this blanket.  I was very pleased with they way this turned out, and I can't wait to give it to him!

This blanket is made of super soft white dot minky on the back and Michael Miller's Lagoon Groovy Guitar print on the back. This blanket is made specially for your baby with the baby's name in matching fabric. The name is sewn on with a zig zag top stitch.

Measurements: Approximately 30" x 34"


Always remember that if there is a particular theme or color scheme that you are looking for, I am always willing to try and find a fabric that would be perfect for you! Please email me at LoveMKBoutique@gmail.com and I will do everything I can to make the perfect blanket for you!



No comments:

Post a Comment